Thursday, January 22, 2015

One 2 3 of a Kind Layout Video Tutorial with Einat Kessler

Hey crafty friends! Einat Kessler here with my first video tutorial as BFS video educator. I'm so happy and honored to be joining this talented team!


I'm a mother of two teenage boys and married to a supportive loving husband. We live in Israel close to Tel Aviv. I started scrapbooking when my son was born and have been doing it ever since. As time went by it turned from a hobby to a business and today it's my full time job. Today I also create a lot of mixed media, art journaling, altered projects and interactive designs. I love experimenting and trying new things so my art is evolving all the time.

I'm happy to share with you my first video tutorial: One of a Kind mixed media layout.








BFS products used:
Papers: Sanctuary - Meadows of Time
Papers: Sanctuary - Bountiful
Chipboard: One of a Kind
Chipboard: Printer's bits

My other project is an inspirational canvas. It's a 4X4 canvas that has a statement on it. I'm planning to have one of my studio walls filled with these...




I used the chipboards to create a textured background by covering them with gesso and spraying. Then I used a pen nib with black ink to write on the canvas and chipboard as if they were one.




BFS products used:
Chipboard: Directions

Have fun creating!
Einat
           

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful layout and canvas. I very much enjoyed your video tutorial, especially watching everything you did with the chipboard pieces.

    ReplyDelete