Tuesday, June 11, 2013

Borders, flourishes and corners

Hi there, Eila here!
This post is my last one as a design team member for this wonderful company. 
I am forever grateful to Leslie for having had me on the Blue Fern Studios inaugural team. What an honour it has been to work together with a group of such enormously talented ladies! 
I am wishing the new team lots of creative fun and for taking over the baton, continuing to spread the word about the gorgeous BFS chipboards to the world! 
First the sweet memory of Summer's Last Blooms;
I just love how versatile the borders, flourishes and corners are. They can be cut in smaller pieces or used as they are, they always make for pretty layers and accents.

Another one of my favourites is the Lattice Gate.
 
Blue Fern Studios products used:


A Moment in Time
A Moment In Time ( 074844)

 Lattice Gate
Lattice Gate (074950)

Symphony Border 
Symphony Border (074530)


On my next page, I have used The Royal Border and layered it with one of the Brigitte Butterflies.




Another favourite is the Garden Daisies. It can be dressed in numerous ways and look entirely different depending on what medium is used. Here I have covered it in micro beads in gold.


 BFS has a marvellous selection of titles, all of them beautifully cut.

Blue Fern Studios products used:



Brigitte Butterfly Set 
Brigitte Butterfly Set (074387)

 Royal Border 
Royal Border (074370)


Blooming Beauty 
Blooming Beauty (074554)


With these pages I sign off and thank you for letting me share them with you. 
I say Toodelipip! just as I do at the end of all posts over at my own blog www.dollopsofscrap.blogspot.com
It would be lovely to have you for a visit, bye for now!
xox Eila

5 comments:

  1. Oh these are just gorgeous Eila... love them you are so talented....

    ReplyDelete
  2. Eila, your work is utterly divine....I am always inspired by your Art :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Eila these are so beautiful! the first LO is especially touching to me ♥

    ReplyDelete