Thursday, May 9, 2013

Black and White

Hi!
I am here to share two new layouts with you. I have used some yummy Blue Fern Studios chipboards. Both layouts are based on black and white with a colour accent. I have altered the chipboards for both layouts in the same way, except for the black swirls.

For my first layout I have used the Organic Vine Corner and the Damask Flourish. I have divided both of them into two pieces. I have also used a heart from the Heart Set. The Damask Flourish pieces are just painted in black acrylic painting. The other pieces are first painted in white, then stamped on with black ink and then covered in glossy accent.





Blue Fern Studios products used:

Damask Flourish

Organic Vine Corner

Heart Set

Secondly, I have made this layout using the Blooming Foliage divided into two pieces and one of the Gabrielle Butterflies. All of the Blue Fern Studios chipboards are first painted in white, then stamped on with black ink and then covered in glossy accent.




Blue Fern Studios products used:

Blooming Foliage

Gabrielle Butterfly Set

Hugs,
Camilla

9 comments:

  1. Oh wow Camilla! love how these are kept in the same colour scheme and etheral design! beautiful how the black chippies compliment the other stamped pieces. Elegant as aways!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am in love with the black chippies. So striking! I never thought about painting them black! Also, the white chippies with a black stamp! Very cool! Thanks for the inspiration!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Do you have to have "a link" to enter challenges?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. We have a sketch challenge every month and you can always see the newest sketch at the top right of the blog. You can also click on it to go to that page. Hope this helps!

      Delete
  4. Such stunning pages, oh my!! Love your elegant designs, Camilla!

    ReplyDelete
  5. OH WOW! These are some of the most beautiful layouts I have seen in a long time. I usually don't like single picture layouts, but yours works so well with all on the page. I would love to know the papers you used and a tutorial on making them. THANKS

    syd egan
    sydegan@hotmail.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. This comment has been removed by the author.

      Delete
    2. Thank you, Syd! The papers are Prima Marketing. I think it is their Lyric collection.

      Delete
  6. absolutely gorgeous creations Camilla ... stunning ...

    ReplyDelete