Saturday, March 9, 2013

A layout, a card and a tag by Camilla


Hi everybody! Camilla here. I am back to share some Blue Fern Studios projects today. I have made a layout, a card and a tag. First a layout with my smiling niece. For my layout I have used some gorgeous swirly chipboards to frame the photo.


To alter the chipboards I first applied Distress Stain (faded jeans) and then dabbed it with white gesso.


Supplies:
074509 Blooming Flourish 


Other products used:
Dies (Sizzix), papers (Creative Imaginations), doily, border punches, flowers (Manor House Creations, Prima), alpha stickers (Prima), leaves, digital dies

Then a simple card for every occasion - I haven't added any sentiment and have kept the colours very neutral.


Since I wanted a white washed look on the chipboard to match the lovely papers, I just dabbed it with white gesso.

Supplies:
074530 Symphony Border


Other products used:
Papers: Maja Design: Life By the Sea collection (The east coast)
Other: border punches, thread, die

And finally...my tag. I am going to use it as a card.


 I have just painted the chipboard pieces with white gesso and then on the vine chipboard I added some micro beads.


Supplies:

074622 Organic Vine Corner (large)
074561 Country Picket Fence



Other products used:


Papers: Maja Design: Life By the Sea collection (The east coast, Sailing)
Other: gesso, mini pearls, stamp (Pink Paislee), rub-on (Kaisercraft), ribbon, string, digital die, flowers (Prima), leaves

I hope you liked my projects!

See you!

Camilla

4 comments:

  1. What beautiful work - totally loving the chipboard here- hope I can find some soon!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Camilla these are beautiful and some of my fave products Blue Fern and Manor House Creations. I love the tones on the card, they're really relaxing and beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Fantastic projects, Camilla, simply gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete