Friday, February 15, 2013

"Family" and "Art"

Hi:)

Welcome back to all the inspirations here at
the Blue Fern Studios blog.

Today it´s my turn to show you
some of my work.
So just stay where you are - and enjoy:)

My first work is a layout
with a picture of my lovely girls.
They are so good friends - and I hope
they will stay friends forever.

I have used white paint, a lots of mist.
stamps and more mist:)


Hidden journaling on the tag:)


Look at that wonderful piece of chipboard!!
I love this - and I have saved it for the right place to use it.

I have used paint, crackle accent and Dimensional Lack on this beautiful piece.




Village Sign Post


I have one more to show you today.
One page from my new Art Journal.

I have used a lots of stamps, paint and mist on this.
And decoupage lack


Look at this wonderful hearts!!
So pretty!!
I am in the mood for orange;)
Crackle paint and mist on this.


Heart Set


Thank you for your visit.

My blog: http://vibekescrapperogskryter.blogspot.no/

Have a nice day :)

5 comments:

  1. Beautiful, love the background you created and the way you hung the pic of your daughters. Pretty journal pages also ;)

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are beautiful, and really LOVE the art journal page. Wow!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow, both of these are awesome!!! I love your style..and you have used the chippies to perfection!

    ReplyDelete
  4. These both just pop off the screen with their colours and details! just adore the rips and tears and clustering in the first one. LOVE how you have designed your art journal page with the background details travelling up over two pages with the crescendo of the two bold hearts. I L-O-V-E your work Vibeke!! xoxo

    ReplyDelete